1. Your Acceptance: By visiting and using this website (including all the content existing through Gaaks.co.in domain),
If you do not agree to any of those, please do not use Gaaks website.
2. Gaaks website:
These Terms Of Service (TOS) apply to all of Gaaks users, including content contributors. Gaaks contains links to 3rd party websites which are not owned or controlled by Gaaks.
By using Gaaks you expressly relieve Gaaks from any liability arising from the use of 3rd party websites.
A. Gaaks.co.in allow you to use the website only if:
1. You are the original creator of the content or has distribution rights for it
2. You will not modify any part of the site.
B. In order to access some of Gaaks features you will need to have an account. You may never use other people account without their permission.
When creating your account, you must provide accurate information.
You are the only responsible to your account, Gaaks won't
be liable for your losses caused by unauthorized use of your account.
C. You agree not to use or launch any robot/automated system that
will access Gaaks. Including any kind of message senders.
We allow search engine robots to index our site.
4. Intellectual Property Rights:
The content of Gaaks, except the user's submissions, including
without limitation the software, images, text, design, scripts,
graphics, text, logo and any other relevant feature or service
is subject to copyright and intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions.
Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not
be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold,
licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the
prior written consent of the respective owners.
5. Content Submissions:
1. No games with content that is inappropriate for kids !
2. You must have distribution rights for the submitted game.
3. Your game must not open pop-ups or auto redirect to a new site.
4. Your game must be playable online with no need to install anything (but flash player)
5. Your game must not be racist or downright hateful towards specific group of people
6. Do not replace your file with something that is totally different.
7. Gaaks has the rights to reject or remove any game if it doesn't meet its standards.
8. Gaaks had the rights to distribute the game/submitted content on any of its online platforms. 9. All games in gaaks website has been copyrighted to their respective owners, author and creators. 10. If you have any questions than e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org